Wednesday 13 November 2013

Taste the Wednesday!


Not literally! ....well if you insist! 
It's been an odd week! Well kinda, you know how it goes! First off I haven't got lazy!

Things are still being done, but there is loads happening, first off the Fodens pump is done, I finally got the chance to jump on the lathe and make a new packing gland, so that's sorted and bolted together, and the gauge glass protector is done :D 


All glassed up and is now looking pretty in place protecting yet another gauge glass!

Other things that has been going on is dads been working in the new rear mud gaurds and all that kinda fun stuff whilst I turn my attentions to something different for a short while....

Enter the Burrell again! Yes my friend has pretty much thrown in the towel with it. So I have picked up the mantle and the first job was the bunker. So I picked up the slightly rusty half built tank and started slogging on.

2 days and this is the slightly pleasuring result 

Start day 1
 
End day 1

Day 2


And the end of day 2



So after shot blasting and cleaning I've put a coat of primer on it to keep the steel clean. Still a load more work to be done but it's a rather nice start! So look out for more of this. To come!

Well it's now almost 1am so I should really sleep now! Time to sleep!
Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment