Monday 29 October 2012

And here we go again!


Another Monday always comes round far too fast!



well my weekend was over far too fast, Saturday was a write off as there was 7 hrs of work, followed by band practice,  A quick stop at a friends Halloween party then on to a youth club summer camp reunion, so it was far too late to get any work done by the time I was home. Sunday saw a little progress, the remaining parts went off with Mr F to be re-united with the chassis and with any luck withing the next few weeks we are hopeing to get it running on air, to test out all the hard work. Then it will be comeing back my way as a complete unit for all new pipe work, and finsh paint and the such.

But seens as I've been on the paint front I thought I would give you all a sneaky peek at the latest photos, I have loosely assembled the tank, cab and smokebox just to get a general idea of what kind of finsh I'm heading for. As its a working loco I'm not going to the mass extent of getting all the paint flattened and buffed to a high polish as there is no need, well that's about all I got for you today, next will be the cab and tank lineing, gunna have to break out the lineing tool and learn how to use it u guess!

I'll show ya as soon as I've managed to fail a few times!

No comments:

Post a Comment