Tuesday 23 October 2012

And in the beginning..... There was an atomic oopsie!..... PT1

Hello and all that jazz,

Best get all the gumf out the way at the start so be warned the following ramblings may contain a large proportion of random-ness

Im usually known as Andy. A 25 year old precision engineer and a model maker (of sorts!) also a guitarist, so this should be amusing to balance out! Having spent most of my day reading through someone's blogs about making 00 scale engines and the like. I thought " I could do that" ... Or at least something similar, (or at the very least a bad copy with more power tools!!!)

I've decided to take the step into the far too technical world of blogs and such for a couple of reasons, not because I think the world is that interested by my movements. Or because my comical scribblings are note worthy but because,

Number 1, there is a small following of people I know that are interested in what I'm doing. this seems like an easy way to keep all those interested up to date with the current madness!

Number 2, I'm kinda hoping that the pressure to scribble down a blog on a regular basis may actually get me off my ass and into the workshop so I actually have something to show people.

Yes I know this seems like I've created a work vortex but as it stands with the current state of the workshop/ life I need a bit of a kick!

So that's that out the way whats next...... Time for a coffiee and figure out how to organise the "to do" list that gives me nightmares and keeps me from a sane thought!

Rock n'roll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment